Cahaya Kesyukuran
♥menulislah kerana Allah (:♥
♥Pelajari sesuatu dari Hidup anda ! Sesuatu yang mampu mengubah hidup anda ke arah yang benar ♥
♥Pandulah kehidupan anda untuk mencari keredhaan dan kasih sayang Ilahi , In Sha Allah bahagia dunia dan akhirat ♥
s.
Saturday, July 28, 2012 | 10:43 PM | 0 candies
good heading . 
what i want is , 
please gave me back my strength .
i need my strength before i back to school . 
to fulfill our responsibility . 
i want the gold medal . 
i want to wear the first stage graduasi's suit .
i want fight with my almost twins that is very intelligent girl , syukrina.
maybe our name is same , but i will make sure our results totally same .
one day all the students will shock to see my flying colours results . 

totally i want rectify the legacy , *Insyaallah , I will .

11 A+ , is mine . 
no more tears , be strong .

much love ,
syukrina .